BECOME A DONOR—Why should I consider a donation?
SEMWE (Southeastern Michigan Wind Ensemble) is a donor-supported organization. Your donation will support the band’s organizational expenses and philanthropic activities, including free concerts and supporting Michigan composers. In the future we plan to partner with regional youth musicians, offering a high school concerto competition, as well as a prize for young composers. With your generosity, we will be able to build a solid foundation of support for our organization and programs. Join one of our Donor Circles, or simply donate at our collection box or on our website. Your support keeps the music going!
SEMWE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible! Please consider joining one of our donor circles to support us (valid for 12 months).
HOW TO DONATE—There are three easy ways…
- At our Donation table in the lobby at each of our concerts!
- Pick up a donor card from the donation table in the lobby at our concerts and mail a check!
- Using the PayPal donation link to the right!
DONOR CIRCLES—What do I get for donating?
- ADAGIO ($25+): Name listed in program.
- ANDANTE ($50+): Name listed in program.
- ALLEGRO ($100+): Name listed in program and on SEMWE.org website.
- VIVACE ($250+): Name listed in program and on SEMWE.org website.
- PRESTO ($500+): Name listed in program and on SEMWE.org website.
To become a sponsor, email email@example.com for information
- BECOME A BUSINESS CIRCLE SPONSOR ($250): Business listed in program and website. Logo on website.
- BECOME A CONCERT SPONSOR ($600): Name/business recognized verbally at concert, listen in program and website, logo on website.
- BECOME A SEASON SPONSOR ($1,000): Name/business recognized verbally at all concerts for one year, business logo on promotional materials and website for one year, listed in program and website.